What are the key features of our home paternity test?

 

Accurate

Our home paternity test is an extremely accurate test, and will provide you with up to 99.99% probability of paternity in the case of an inclusion, and 0% in the case of exclusion. All tests are performed using 21 genetic markers to meet international testing standards and guarantee maximum accuracy. The paternity test can be performed with only the samples of the alleged father and the child you do not need to include the sample of the mother.

Easy to do

Our DNA testing kit will contain all you require to perform the test. We will send you oral swabs to rub on the inside of your mouth in order to collect cheek cells; hence, you will not need to go through painful blood sampling. All our kits contain comprehensive instructions. You can see online how easy it is to collect your DNA samples.

Fast

Results will be issued within 5-7 working days from the moment we receive your samples at the laboratory. Results for home paternity testing will be sent to you by email unless otherwise requested (additional charges may apply).

Note: We can only guarantee standard result turnaround time when testing takes place solely using oral swab samples. Using a discreet sample for your test may lead to an increase in turnaround time.

We do not offer express testing if you choose to send a discreet sample. We can offer express testing only if you use mouth swabs.

Accredited

All home paternity tests are performed by our ISO17025 accredited laboratory which has performed over 250,000 DNA tests to date. You can therefore rest assured that your test is being performed under the strictest of guidelines.

Flexible

EasyDNA can test people living at different addresses or even different countries. See the following page for more information: Sending DNA Testing Kits to Different Locations.

We also provide support at every step of the process. Contact us via email, phone or Live Chat to discuss any questions you may have. Our home paternity test starts from as little as INR10950 for a two person test – alleged father and one child. The sample of the Mother can be sent as well and will be tested at no added cost. As with all our DNA tests, the sample of the mother, if available, is recommended. (see Why test the Mother in a Paternity test?)

Difference between a home test and a legal test
Why test the mother in a paternity test?